1. Practice what you can’t do, not what you can.
2. Never practice making a mistake.
3. Play perfectly slowly before you speed up.
4. Using a timer saves time.
5. Focus on one element of practice at a time.
6. Try and practice a little every day (not lots on one day).
7. Keep track of your practice (use a practice schedule).
8. If it sounds good it is good.
9. Playing and Practicing are very different, don’t confuse them.
10. The more you think, the more you stink (practice until it becomes instinct).